HOYA PROND1000 58mm
- Brand: Hoya
- Product Code: 11215
- Availability: In Stock
- Courier - shipping on Monday 5.12.2022
- Standard Post - shipping on Monday 5.12.2022
What does it mean? This product is located in our warehouse and it is immediately available. Product is usually shipped within two business days.
31.90€ incl. VAT
HOYA PROND1000 58mmThe PROND1000 has a 10-stop light reduction equal to a ND optical density of 3.0.
The ACCU-ND technology in the Hoya PROND filters yields a truly neutral color balance that will not add any noticeable color-cast to your images.
The Metallic ACCU-ND coating on the PROND filters do not color shift as you move from one density to the next, a common problem with other series of neutral density filters. Now you can set your white balance once and have the same color balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting, or for creative effect.
Neutral density filters are designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera lens and should not have any other effect on the image. Reducing the amount of light allows for the use of wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effect in bright lighting conditions.
They have four main uses:
1) Slow down shutter speed for motion blurring effects like waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas or blurred panning movement to make the subject stand out from the background.
2) To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
3) To decrease the effective ISO and allow it to be used in brighter lighting conditions.
4) To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
The HOYA PROND 1000 is an extremely dark neutral density filter with a filter factor 1000. This filter factor converts to a 10 stops reduction on the amount of light entering the lens. With this extreme filter motion is greatly blurred or depending on the speed some moving subjects will disappear altogether. With a ND filter as strong as the PROND 1000 shutter speeds as slow as 16 seconds or more are possible in daylight.
Specification: HOYA PROND1000 58mm
|Filter type||Neutral Density|
|Density||3.0, ND1000 (10-Stop)|